Thursday, November 19, 2009

Think 100 times

Today I'm a little bit funny..
I do comfort other ppl do not gv up his relationship..

His situation also almost the same problem with me, my friend was another "BIG MAN" and his boyfriend was keep nagging him to accompany more.. but my friend "BIG MAN" wasn't really like it, because he "BIG MAN" felt that his boyfriend occupied all his own times..

My friend which is the "BIG MAN" told me his story, and i keep ask him think 100 times.. don't simply simply make decision and DO NOT FOLLOW MY PATH.

This is proof that I'm not the previous Wilson YK anymore because I doesn't tell him follow his feeling, old Wilson YK alwis follow his own feeling, whatever feeling his feeling he will expressed out without knowing other ppl feeling..

BB Im really changing.. Give me chance.. I will really proof it.. I LOVE YOU..

No comments:

Post a Comment