Monday, March 23, 2009

Busy Busy

Waw today damn busy, new stuff + alot support today.. damn tired...
before today has gone i got to written down all happy moment that i had it yesterday night...
First of all me super happy is because i really saw him and having dinner together with my family including my parent my brother sister and also my grandmum. happy also my grandmum didnt reject sitting together with him..
after dinner we all back to our own room, he hug me slp leh.. so warm and so touched.. seem like everything revert back again but it not he still not accept me yet, but i felt that already enough ler cuz i didnt except he stay and hug me.. some more i tot he will go off at 10pm as i promised him, but he extended another 2 more hours... more touched..

No comments:

Post a Comment