Tuesday, August 4, 2009

YK's Nintendo Wii

Yeah finally I've save enough money for Nintendo Wii, and I really brought it back to myself.. 1st time play Wii is like super hard cuz still not so comfortable with the sensor thing, but after while im totally used to it and now im a little pro of Wii Sport..

Due to played for a whole day with Wii Games, then the next day I was encountered that both my hand muscle is so painful...

This is a good exercise game, compare to any other console Wii is much more different it not just a gaming console it is also an exercise device... I believe that my “mouse” will coming out shortly...

And now im targeting Nintendo Wii Fit and Nintendo Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party 2, Im not regretting that I’ve paid so much for Nintendo Wii because it’s really worth it...

No comments:

Post a Comment